Saturday, 28 August 2021

How to choose the niche for your blog - codeandman

 How to choose the niche for your blog

Hello guys how are you all today in this post I am going to tell you that How to choose a niche for your blog so let’s begin:

complete blogging course

Topics we will cover in this post

What is a niche

How to choose a correct niche 

How to research for a niche 

Why did I choose to write this article instead of How to write a friendly post?

What is a niche 

The niche is a topic on which you want to create your blog. It is the first step towards making a successful blog.  It is very important to choose a correct niche to make your blog successful because if you don't choose a correct niche then you are not able to maintain consistency in your blog. So let’s talk about how you can choose a profitable niche:

How to choose the correct niche 

As I told you, choosing the correct niche is very important for making a profitable blog. To choose the correct niche for your blog you have to find the topic that you enjoy writing about because if you don’t enjoy writing about something then soon you will get bored.


Once you find the topic that you enjoy writing about then you have to research that niche.

How to research for a niche 

So guys now if you want to research for a niche then you have to go to Google and search for your niche it can be anything like cricket, blogging or programming, etc. now start finding articles that are informative if you don’t like reading articles then you can do the same thing with the youtube and watch videos now after gaining this information and researching about your niche you have to check that whether you can write 100 articles on the niche which you have chosen If yes then take a pen and paper and make a list of these articles on that paper and finalize this niche now you are ready to rock.

Why I chose to write this article instead of how to write an SEO friendly post

So guys If you have watched my last video then I have told you that I will now create a video and a post on “how to create an SEO friendly post” so you have a question why I chose to write this article? So guys I felt that if you don’t have any type of blog then on which thing you will create a SEO friendly post that’s why I chose to write this post at first instead of that one


So guys this is a very short article as compared to others so guys If you liked this short article then share this with all those who need this.

Thank You guys for reading this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to write a SEO friendly post in 2021 - blogindiablog

How to write a SEO  friendly post in 2021 - codeandman Hey guys how are you all today in this post I am going to cover that how you can writ...